A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Kuremsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Kuremsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuremsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuremsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuremsky graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuremsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Alexander Kuremsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall A. Kuremsky practice?
- Dr. Marshall Kuremsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Kuremsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.