Dr. Marshall Kuremsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
Best Thumb Surgery Possible
Dr. Kuremsky is an awesome and personable surgeon. He clearly diagnosed and described condition of debilitating arthritis in my left thumb; communicated well about necessary thumb reconstruction surgery; performed it flawlessly; followed up well; had an excellent OT (Gretchen) who is great, and made a comfortable, flexible, usable splint. I have had a right thumb reconstruction also at another clinic, which was neither as successful nor well communicated.

December 19th, 2015
Talented, communicative, great surgery, super fast recovery fro thumb surgery compared to another one I had.

November 10th, 2015
I have seen many doctors in my 64 years ,but I have to say Dr. Kuremsky is the best ever! He is the true definition of a great doctor! His bedside manner is excellent, he takes time to listen to the patient and and explains in detail what needs to be done. Words cannot explain how great he is! He has a great future as a fine doctor! So if you need a doctor you can trust and depend on , Dr. Marshall A. Kuremsky is the best overall.

January 12th, 2015
My best doctor experience!
This is my second surgery with Dr. Kuremsky. He and his work was so good the first time with my right hand, I had him do my second hand. I am now pain-free from the arthritis that had plaqued both hands. He is definitely my best doctor ever and I highly recommend him to anyone. I wish I could have him to take care of all my medical needs, not just orthopedics. Dr. Kuremsky is very professional but also very caring. He is never in a rush during a patient visit and listens carefully to my comments. He explains things in such a way that I can understand and be fully informed. I have full confidence in him and owe him my praise as I now have two pain-free hands again! If you are reading this review and in search of a great orthopedist, look no further....get on the phone and make an appointment with Dr. Kuremsky. Triangle Ortho is nice to deal with in that they can take care of everything from diagnosis to surgery to casting to therapy right in house. Good. clean facilities with kind staff.

July 5th, 2014
Hand Surgery
The surgery procedure was very pleasant, along with Dr. Kuremsky's pleasing personality. I would recommend Dr. Kuremsky to anyone that needs hand surgery. I will definitely use Dr. Kuremsky again if I have a problem with my other hand.

April 29th, 2014
Outstanding Professionalism & Care
Marshall A Kuremsky MD & his staff provided me with extraordinary care, always in a professional manner over a nine month period involving consultation, surgery & therapy from a wrist injury that occurred while at work. Dr. Kuremsky's conservative approach to my injury was not only the correct approach to take, it gave me the confidence after it was not going to heal on its own with time, that surgery was in fact necessary. He detailed in advance what the surgery entailed, therapy guidelines & timeframe to follow, and a thorough follow up making certain I was satisfied with the surgery. I would also like to give a shout out to the medical staff, Nicole & Anais, along with the therapists Ms.Walsh & Ms. McKinney. TOA is very fortunate to have such a skilled professional surgeon & staff on board at their Raleigh NC facility. One Very Satisfied Customer Brian

April 20th, 2014
distal bicep tendon repair patient of Dr. Marshall A.Kuremsky
Conservitive in his approach to care and not jumping to the surgical option if other options may work. However, when it is time for the surgical option he does EXCELLENT work. One and a half weeks post op I was amazed at the increased range of motion and decrease in pain. I would not hesitate in allowing Dr. Kuremsky to operate on me again if I needed it.

February 5th, 2014
Arthritis Surgery Right Thumb
I will definitely use Dr. K again. He is very professional, spends adequate time with me, fully explains everything and makes sure all questions are answered. I feel very confident knowing he is taking care of my problems. My hand is healing fine and the bone-on-bone pain I had before surgery is gone to never return. I will have my left hand done soon and I want Dr. K to do the surgery!

April 18th, 2013
I was seen promptly at each visit. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Dr. Kuremsky was thorough and clear in explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan.