A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Lauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall F Lauer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall F. Lauer practice?
- Dr. Marshall Lauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Lauer practices Internal Medicine near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Internists.