Learn more about Dr. Marshall Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Matos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Matos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Ira Matos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Matos practice?
- Dr. Marshall Matos has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Matos practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.