A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Matos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matos
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Matos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Ira Matos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Matos practice?
- Dr. Marshall Matos has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Matos practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.