A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Matos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Matos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Matos practice?
Dr. Marshall Matos practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.