Dr. Marshall Mccabe III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Mccabe III?

October 8th, 2016

Patient

Highly recommended, pinpoint diagnosis.

February 9th, 2016

Wonderful Dr

Dr McCabe is the best, he truly cares about his patients. I went through 2 gastroenterologists before finding one who really listened and he went above and beyond to help me with my issues.

October 24th, 2015

Thankful to have Dr. McCabe as my doctor

Dr. McCabe has been my doctor for five years. I have Crohn's disease and he has been wonderful as it has been a difficult road at times. His compassion for healing all his patients is amazing. He even calls on weekends or evenings to stay on top of current problems I know of no other doctors that do this. He is one of the rare ones. I know he will get me the correct diagnosis and I am forever thankful to have him as my GI doctor.

October 12th, 2015

The worst doctor ever

The staff were ok. Dr. Mccabe himself was rude and delusional. He did not like one of the meds I was on. As they work, i am unwilling to discontinue. He then became agressive asking " if the meds work what do you want from me?" After that he ask the same questions repeatedly as if he did not comprehend my answrrs. Then when he left to consult with another dr, he stood outside the door and proceed to bad mouth me to the other doctors outside of the door in an uncumfortably loud voice. When I had to cancle the colonoscapy we scheduled with him, cause he should not be touching anybody, I had to leave a message with his answering service. He never got it. Tried to bill me. I am with the vets choice program. I should never see a bill. This guy needs his liscens pulled.

March 13th, 2014

Used to be okay but not anymore

Dr McCabe Used to be a good dr but the past few years he has grown very conceited and trys to ply the psychologist card on you. Don't go to him and try to give him all the details or he will most likely treat you like you are stupid and possibly not treat you for what is truly wrong(even if your test results turn out positive for a gastric disease). He tends to pull you in by acting like he cares but he won't hesitate to toss you out if you anger him in any way. May be a good dr for some but I need a dr that actually wants and will help me with my gastric problems

April 12th, 2011