A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall McCoy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. McCoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Clarke McCoy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Marshall McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall McCoy practices Emergency Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Emergency Physicians.