A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall McCoy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. McCoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans