A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Melcer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Melcer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Melcer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Melcer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melcer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall S Melcer MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Melcer practice?
- Dr. Marshall Melcer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Melcer practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.