A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Miles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Miles, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall G Miles DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall G. Miles practice?
- Dr. Marshall Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Miles practices Plastic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Schnecksville, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.