A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Mintz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mintz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Craig Mintz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. Mintz practice?
- Dr. Marshall Mintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Mintz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Radiologists.