Dr. Marshall Newcity MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2015
Dr Newcity is arrogant and needs to learn some communication skills! Ask if we had any questions, then became very offensive when we asked questions. MRHS is a great hospital, but I wouldn't recommend going to the ER there if Dr Newcity is working!

May 13th, 2015
Awesome! Very pleased!
I cannot say enough how grateful I am for Dr Newcity. I ran my hand thru a table saw and I thought for sure I was in serious trouble. The doctor numbed it, cleaned it, and went to work putting my hand back together. He was simply amazing and I could never thank him enough.

June 10th, 2013
Dr Newcity was great
I was scared to death when my kid stopped breathing and Dr Newcity saved her life. He was absolutely wonderful, kind and very, very professional... I could never thank him enough and he will always be in my prayers. I am so thankful for him!

March 14th, 2012
KD
Informative, quick and right on target! :)Just an incredible experience with this doc!

April 29th, 2010
very impressed
I have never liked going to the doctor, especially the ER until I met Dr. Newcity. I was very impressed with his bedside manner and the way he explained everything. Other people have also told me that he is very intelligent and has been able to help them when other doctors could not.

October 24th, 2009
larry k.
One of the best physicians in the ER. Was thoughtful, kind and considerate. Kept me well informed of what was happening to me and kept my family informed. He's very much appreciated.

July 6th, 2009
excellent doctor
Dr. Newcity has seen me multiple times and has always been wonderful. He is compassionate, caring, smart and understanding. I have chronic pain and other doctors have been rude to me, but not Dr. Newcity... he has always been very kind. I don't know what I would do without him.

July 4th, 2009
Awesome Doctor
He was able to diagnose a problem I had been having for years in only a few hours. He made else feel very welcome, unlike the nurses, and was very compassionate,

June 30th, 2009
In my one experience with Dr. Newcity, I would have to say it was by far the worst experience with a doctor in my life of 36 years. This man has no manners, no compassion and no business in the health care field. Furthermore, I can only pray that no one else ever gets treated the way that this 'doctor' treated my husband in his time of pain and trauma.