Dr. Marshall Noel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Noel?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Noel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Patient

I have been to several in town and they all would just put me on the pill for my heavy bleeding. I had polyps. Once removed, my problems were fixed. Now onto 2nd generation of Dr. Noel helping my Daughters with their female issues. I HIGHLY recommend him! He kows his stuff!

August 4th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Noel for 32 years. Excellent Doctor

December 28th, 2014

Great doctor!! Needs to accept Blue Cross hmo

November 25th, 2013

Incompetent Doctor

I went to see Dr. Noel for a second opinion and was made to wait over an hour before, I was seen despite having made the appointment months in advance. Furthermore, I was given a rushed examination which was very uncomfortable physically which caused me pain and discomfort for two days and when I telephoned to inform the doctor of my pain following my rushed physical exam,Dr. Marshal Noel had his medical assistant offer me a prescription for an antibiotic which I did not need since I had no infection what so ever and when I told Dr. Noel's assistant that my pain was not from an infection ,but rather from the rushed and harsh examination that I had received from Dr. Noel the previous day and that his recommendation to have a D&C was wrong and unnecessary according to all of the medical literature and the other physicians that I had consulted with prior to my visit to Dr. Noel. Thus, within tweo days I was mailed a letter from Dr. Noel and his associates that I was no longer welcomed as a patient just for asserting my concerns and voicing recent medical research which Dr. Noel should have been aware of and not reccommend an unnecessary medical procedure which would have caused more harm than it would have helped. Therefore, I would definitely not recommend Dr.Noel. Quite the contrary, run from him!!!!!!!

March 1st, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Noel. He did a very good job explaining the options prior to my hysterectomy. He has a very pleasant bedside manner. He was very kind and understanding at a follow-up appointment. His office staff is also professional and personable. I will continue to visit this practice for all future gynecological issues. I will recommend Dr. Noel when friends and family ask about this type of practice.

June 21st, 2009

GREAT DOC!

As a survivor of sexual abuse, a male OBGYN was not on my list of 'things to have' however; I was in need of a Doc and the female Dr's seemed to be jam packed, reluctantly, I made an appointment with him and he's a very gentle, caring Dr. He's very confident and loves to joke around. He handled my surgery very well and even made serveral appointments for follow up when unexpected pain caught me off guard. He set me at ease without me having to say anything about being a survivor and that was very crucial. He's a good guy and I recommend him.

November 8th, 2016