A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Packard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Packard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winnie Community Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall B. Packard practice?
Dr. Marshall Packard practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnie, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.