Dr. Marshall Brandon Packard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Packard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Packard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Packard graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Packard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Winnie Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall B. Packard practice?
Dr. Marshall Packard practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Winnie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Winnie Internists, Winnie Emergency Physicians, and Winnie General Practitioners.