Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Packard
Dr. Marshall Packard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Packard is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Elizabeth Hospital, Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange and Winnie Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Packard has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marshall Packard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Antonio Alvarado
San Antonio, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Shahid Aziz
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Szewc
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26