Dr. Marshall Partington MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Kirkland, WA

March 18th, 2016
Mommy Makeover review
Dr. Partington is a wonderful, kind, and gifted surgeon. I underwent full abdominoplasty, a breast lift and implants with him, and had the best experience. Recovery has gone better than I could have imagined, and I love my results. If you are looking for a surgeon who cares and will do a great job, the search stops here. Thank you, Dr. Partington:)

August 28th, 2012
Dr. Partington is not just a plastic surgeon but a body sculptor. I am so pleased with the results from my surgery. Dr. Partington and his staff made this a fantastic experience that I will never forget.

February 18th, 2011
I've seen Dr. Partington twice - once for hand surgery and then for injectables. Both times, I couldn't have asked for more from a doctor - skilled, professional, caring. The true test is the results, which were excellent in both cases. And the staff is great too! Can't recommend highly enough.

February 8th, 2011
Highly recommended plastic surgeon & caring person!
I cannot begin to express how much I have enjoyed Dr. Partington. He came recommended by a friend. He performed my surgery & was very professional yet very caring, very personable and I NEVER once felt rushed. He spent enough time with me at every visit and I continue to refer patients to him ALWAYS. You will not be disappointed.

September 28th, 2010
Tired of looking tired?Turn it around with injectables. What a difference an appointment makes.A true artist.

August 25th, 2010
Would recommend to friend and family
Dr. Partington and his employees are phenomenal. The surgery I had was life changing. They were so accommodating and very helpful with questions and concerns that my husband and I had. I would definitely go back to him and also recommend him to friends and family. I would suggest a consultation to anyone even wondering if they should improve their life because Dr. Partington and his employees will make a great impact!

August 6th, 2010
Amazing Experience
Dr. Partington has the utmost bedside manner and professionalism about himself and his office. I had a breast reduction and I could be more please with the results. I would and do recommend him to anyone who is thinking of plastic surgery. He is a perfectionist at what he does and it shows in his patients. Amazing Experience!!

April 15th, 2010
Great Doctor, I am very pleased with the surgery. Dr Partington and his staff are very professional and I would recommend his to anyone.

January 28th, 2010
Dr Partington is an incredible surgeon with a heart of gold!
Thankyou for giving me the body I have dreamed of. Thankyou for being there every step of the way during my recovery and for even helping mee out to my car afterwords. You seperate the normal from the exceptional. Your staff in the OR ,Preciosa and Jim made me feel very comfortable and Kari is just a sweetie

October 11th, 2009
After my surgery -everyday I wish I had never walked into the Dr. Partington's office. I am ashamed of my body. The tummy tuck was not successful due to a hernia which left me with a scar. The doctor was aware of the hernia prior to surgery. I was charged for the tummy tuck.