Marshall T Partington, MD
Lakeview
10220 NE Points Dr Ste 110
Kirkland, WA 98033
425-883-2294
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Partington is not just a plastic surgeon but a body sculptor. I am so pleased with the results from my surgery. Dr. Partington and his staff made this a fantastic experience that I will never forget.

|  Wonderful and Caring Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Where do I begin? I have had weight issues my entire life. I had a lap-band in 9/07, I was in a major car accident 4 months later, I had back surgery because of this accident, and I was diagnosed with Hasimotos disease. This had a negative impact on my overall health and mental wellbeing. I wasnt in a good place. I knew that I was going to struggle the rest of my life with my weight. I decided to have liposuction on several areas (my outer thighs, hips, and waist) to use as a tool, to help concur a healthier lifestyle.Dr. Partington was an excellent jump start to my overall health. I have never been so excited to go see a Doctor. I knew this was going to be a positive and life changing experience. Dr. Partington and his staff made me feel very comfortable, they had every base covered and I appreciated the honesty and professionalism they provided. Rachel is one of the sweetest, most helpful, and best nurse assistance you will ever meet. Dr. Partington is a gifted plastic surgeon. He has wonderful bedside manners and treats you like an individual and not just a number. He is very compassionate, concerned about you as a person, your journey and your final result. I recommend Dr. P to everyone I know. Having a connection with your surgeon is very important. It was so much better than I anticipated and a fabulous experience for me. Within 2 days of the surgery I stepped in front of the mirror and saw immediate changes and I loved it! I have a waist again and where it is supposed to be! Ive managed to drop almost 35 pounds since the surgery and besides the pounds I was able to drop 2 pants sizes! I am more motivated to working out and eating right. Remember to be prepared, set your expectations and be well informed. Dr. Partington is providing you a new outlook on life, now all you have to do is take care of it. You are the one that is responsible to take care of the end result. You will not regret choosing Dr. Partington.

Feb 18th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Partington twice - once for hand surgery and then for injectables. Both times, I couldn't have asked for more from a doctor - skilled, professional, caring. The true test is the results, which were excellent in both cases. And the staff is great too! Can't recommend highly enough.

|  Highly recommended plastic surgeon & caring person!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I cannot begin to express how much I have enjoyed Dr. Partington. He came recommended by a friend. He performed my surgery & was very professional yet very caring, very personable and I NEVER once felt rushed. He spent enough time with me at every visit and I continue to refer patients to him ALWAYS. You will not be disappointed.

by Rose R. on Sep 28th, 2010

Tired of looking tired?Turn it around with injectables. What a difference an appointment makes.A true artist.

|  Would recommend to friend and family  |  show details
by Molly S, Bothell, WA on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Partington and his employees are phenomenal. The surgery I had was life changing. They were so accommodating and very helpful with questions and concerns that my husband and I had. I would definitely go back to him and also recommend him to friends and family. I would suggest a consultation to anyone even wondering if they should improve their life because Dr. Partington and his employees will make a great impact!

|  Amazing Experience  |  show details
by Marilyn Bauer, Stanwood, WA on Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Partington has the utmost bedside manner and professionalism about himself and his office. I had a breast reduction and I could be more please with the results. I would and do recommend him to anyone who is thinking of plastic surgery. He is a perfectionist at what he does and it shows in his patients. Amazing Experience!!

Apr 15th, 2010

Great Doctor, I am very pleased with the surgery. Dr Partington and his staff are very professional and I would recommend his to anyone.

|  Dr Partington is an incredible surgeon with a heart of gold!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

Thankyou for giving me the body I have dreamed of. Thankyou for being there every step of the way during my recovery and for even helping mee out to my car afterwords. You seperate the normal from the exceptional. Your staff in the OR ,Preciosa and Jim made me feel very comfortable and Kari is just a sweetie

by Debbie Elliott on Oct 11th, 2009

After my surgery -everyday I wish I had never walked into the Dr. Partington's office. I am ashamed of my body. The tummy tuck was not successful due to a hernia which left me with a scar. The doctor was aware of the hernia prior to surgery. I was charged for the tummy tuck.