A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Pedersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Pedersen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedersen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Edgar Pedersen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall E. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Marshall Pedersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Pedersen practices Neurological Surgery near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Surgeons.