by Julia Smith on Feb 10th, 2016

Dr. Poor and his staff was one i find to be of the upmost compassionate, caring, professional, and offered much time to explain what my problem was aswell what directions to take to best fit me needs.

Nov 23rd, 2015

Did surgery on my husband, we thought he was great.

pationant show details pationant
Oct 5th, 2012

dr poor has help me get some of my life back.had three surguryies would nevr let anyone else touch me.

You cant go wrong with Dr Poor! show details You cant go wrong with Dr Poor!
Aug 22nd, 2012

Was so polite, encouraging, and explained everything using my xrays and diagrams. Very positive and perfectionism is another one of his traits. His office staff was also happy and kind. Will do anything they can to get u through a hard time. I would not hesitate to go back to him!!!

Feb 6th, 2012

Best doctor ever.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Poor fixed my neck twice and my back once. My Dad is an old doctor, and Dr Poor is from that school. Calm, great listener, matter of fact, encouraging, does great work, and quite funny. He also told me I didn't need surgery once, and he was right. A bad pain that was persistent wound up resolving itself as he said it would. He has fixed several friends of mine who all speak highly of him.

What you hope for in a doctor! show details What you hope for in a doctor!
by Susan B on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Poor was very quick and accurate in his diagnosis of my daughter's tumor. He removed the tumor within days of their first appointment. He has also helped her with other neurological conditions and was very quick to schedule procedures as needed. He is very compassionate and caring. Great sense of humor and very likable. I would recommend him highly and feel blessed to have him as her neurosurgeon.

Feb 1st, 2010

This doctor I think is a very fine doctor.However, if you do have surgery with this doctor and the problem is serious enough that you feel you need to go somewhere else, where the problem can be treated further or with more advanced methods, you will have to do your own homework.If this doctor tells you that nothing more can be done for your condition and that any of the local specialists would be sufficient for follow up, don't believe it. Do your own homework..it may be tough to do particularly when emotions are running high and it is all new..but have someone with a level head with you in the consultation room after surgery, if this surgeon is used in the initial treatment of you or your loved one.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Dec 17th, 2009

Don't let some other doctor hold you down and spit in your eye. This guy is the best ever. He ROCKS!

BEYOND EXCELLENT show details BEYOND EXCELLENT
by EILEEN STALEY on Nov 6th, 2008

HE HAS DONE OVER 10 SURGERIES FOR ME DUE TO MY DEGENERATIVE DISC DISEASE. I WOULDN'T LET ANYONE ELSE NEAR MY NECK OR BACK. HE IS ONE OF THE KINDEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING OR DEALING WITH.

Awesome doctor!!!1 show details Awesome doctor!!!1
Oct 29th, 2008

He saved my life from a spinal tumor. Wonderful man!!