A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Posner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Posner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Posner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Roy Posner MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall R. Posner practice?
- Dr. Marshall Posner has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Posner practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.