A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Posner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Posner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Posner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Posner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall R. Posner practice?
Dr. Marshall Posner practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Oncologists.