A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Posner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posner
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Posner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Posner, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Posner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Roy Posner MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall R. Posner practice?
- Dr. Marshall Posner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Posner practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Oncologists.