A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pressman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Pressman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Pressman practice?
- Dr. Marshall Pressman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Pressman practices Family Medicine near Gloucester City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Gloucester City Family Physicians.