A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Pressman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pressman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pressman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pressman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Pressman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Pressman practice?
- Dr. Marshall Pressman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Pressman practices Family Medicine near Gloucester City, NJ.
See Gloucester City Primary Care Doctors.