A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Ravden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Ravden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Ravden, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravden graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Ravden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Ivan Ravden MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall I. Ravden practice?
- Dr. Marshall Ravden has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Ravden practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.