A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Robert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Robert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Robert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Brooks Robert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall B. Robert practice?
- Dr. Marshall Robert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Robert practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sanger, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.