A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Lewis practice?
Dr. Marshall Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.