A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall S Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Marshall Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.