A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall S Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Marshall Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.