A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Saul Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Marshall Lewis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Tehachapi, CA.
See Bakersfield Orthopedic Surgeons.