A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Sasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasser graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Sasser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Conway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Craig Sasser MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. Sasser practice?
- Dr. Marshall Sasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Sasser practices Urology near Conway, SC.
See Conway Urologists.