A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Reperfusion Injury
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Z Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Z. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marshall Schwartz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Schwartz practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.