A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Reperfusion Injury
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Z Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Z. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Marshall Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Schwartz practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons and Bryn Mawr Pediatric Surgeons.