Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Silver
Dr. Marshall Silver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eatontown, NJ, with another office in Eatontown, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Silver is affiliated with Jersey Shore University, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch and Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center. Dr. Silver has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Silver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marshall Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.
Dr. Sarah Morris
Eatontown, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Victor Salvo
Eatontown, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Chandler Patton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Eatontown, NJ 0.05 mi31