A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall E Smith FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Marshall Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Smith practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.