A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall E. Smith practice?
Dr. Marshall Smith practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.