Dr. Marshall Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Smith?

June 17th, 2016

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for many, many years. He is very knowledgeable, calm, patient with my discomfort, and always does a wonderful job with my Botox injections. My family would re c ommend him. The waiting time in his office is, usually, pretty decent- but it depends on if he has another patient having problems. So wait time varies.And if there is a problem or concern with the outcome of your visit, Dr. Smith's staff is prompt at addressing it.

December 8th, 2015

The botox procedure I had, took away my voice and my swallowing. It has been 13 days of misery, discomfort and inability to perform my job functions. I am truly disappointed as yo the severity of thesr side effects, which I was not made aware of until ATER the procedure! My son and I have called 4 times to get a response, but none was to be had. I'm sure Dr. Smith is a fine physician. Not receiving responses leads me to doubt his concerns. My question is, how much longer must I suffer?

May 22nd, 2011

Very caring pediatric specialist!

My daughter was an infant when she first saw Dr. Smith; she had severe breathing issues and had her first surgery (with Dr. Smith) when she was 3 months old. I still can't get over how patient Dr. Smith was with me on the day of that surgery. He is always so caring, and takes as much time as needed to get all questions answered. I highly recommend him.

March 29th, 2011

Great job by all, with extra emphasis on speech pathologist

March 9th, 2011

Excellent MD and Staff

In my opinion, Dr. Smnith and his staff are unequaled in their professionalism as well as in their compassion. They seemed to truely care about me.They listened and learned about my concerns and problems --- and believed me. Wow! They gave me hope.

December 16th, 2015