A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Spencer practice?
Dr. Marshall Spencer practices Cardiology near Saint Johns, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Saint Johns Cardiologists.