A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Stewart Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Marshall Spencer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Spencer practices Cardiology near Saint Johns, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Saint Johns Cardiologists.