A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Stewart Spencer MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall S. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Marshall Spencer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Spencer practices Cardiology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Midland Cardiologists.