Learn more about Dr. Marshall Strome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Strome is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strome graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall Strome practice?
Dr. Marshall Strome practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.