A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Strome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Strome is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strome graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Strome FACS, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Strome practice?
- Dr. Marshall Strome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Strome practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.