A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Strome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Strome is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strome
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strome Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strome graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Strome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Strome FACS, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Strome practice?
- Dr. Marshall Strome has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Strome practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.