A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Morgan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Tad Morgan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall T. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Marshall Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.