A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Morgan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Morgan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans