A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Morgan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Morgan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Tad Morgan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marshall T. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Marshall Morgan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Morgan practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Cardiologists.