Learn more about Dr. Marshall Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Morgan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Morgan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Tad Morgan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall T. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Marshall Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, and Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.