A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Tanner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Tanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Tanner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Tanner MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall Tanner practice?
- Dr. Marshall Tanner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Tanner practices Internal Medicine near Douglas, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Willacoochee, GA and Alma, GA.
See Douglas Internists.