Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017

genuinely cares, very pleased

I am very pleased to have found this doctor after years of trying other psychiatrists. He knows what he's doing, really cares, and knows who I am when I come to appointments.

June 18th, 2015

My child had problems for years, other doctors said they were issues she would outgrow, and issues got worse every year. Dr. T. met with us, explained what he thought was going on and would likely work, began treatment conservatively, and she and our whole family have lives again. We are so thankful.

May 17th, 2015

I have suffered form major depression for for 11 years. I have been suicidal, committed to psychiatric hospitals and had six months of ECT treatments. Its been a long road with many doctors and many prescriptions. A well trusted therapist put me in contact with Dr. Teitelbaum and through his care and guidance I have been able to find the healing I never thought possible. He is kind, knowledgeable and willing works with any other doctor may have . I trust him completely with my care. The only drawback is that he did not take my insurance. However; the cost of hospitalizations, alternative therapies, ECT, ect. was far more expensive. I am so happy to have him as my doctor.

April 1st, 2015

Dr. T. is very thorough, and we are very pleased.

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Teitelbaum is a kind and caring professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking psychiatric treatment. He has been extremely helpful, and accommodating.

December 17th, 2014

Wonderful doctor

Dr Teitelbaum is an excellent psychiatrist. Patient, kind and knows his stuff. He understands how drugs work together, how they work in the body and on the mind. I've been seeing him for 10 years and wouldn't change a thing. My insurance plan doesn't cover his visits, but it's well worth the price I pay to get this quality of care.

November 28th, 2014

I have my life back. I am thankful to have found Dr. T. He is knowledgeable, makes things easy to understand and is a nice guy. I highly recommend.

October 10th, 2014

Highly Recommend

Dr. Teiltelbaum is an intuitive and competent practitioner. I like that he addresses my teenage daughter directly with his questions and also includes me in the their discussion. I also appreciate his thoughtful and cautious approach to medicating my child. He has helped us tremendously and I would highly recommend him.

September 8th, 2014

Dr.Teitelbaum is a caring, professional doctor. I am a mother of an autistic child with severe emotional problems. Dr. Teitelbaum actually listens to what I have to say and makes decisions about medications WITH me, not just telling me what to give my child. He actually prefers to not prescribe meds, which I like. But he also knows meds are necessary for some people. He has never steered us wrong (or anyone else I know that takes their child to him).

July 21st, 2014

Helping my 13 Year Old Child

From the very first appointment Dr. Teitelbaum showed his support, understanding nature, asked in-depth questions and displayed a sense of humor to help us feel relaxed. My daughter felt very comfortable and opened up about her feelings to him. We left his office with a game plan and the re-assurance that we could call with any questions or problems. Marina or Caroline, after speaking with Dr. Teitelbaum, were always quick to respond if we had an issue that needed to be addressed, i.e., change in dosage of a medication.

July 14th, 2014

Dr teitelbaum is the best!

My experience with Dr Teitelbaum has always been very positive. He is on time, listens carefully and is understanding and veryprofessional. I am very comfortable talking to him. He is excellent at explaining symptoms, medications and side effects. He explains all the lab work and responds promptly if you have a problem.

July 1st, 2014

Dr. Teitlebaum is caring physician that is great with young adults.