Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist

3365 Burns Rd
Ste 205
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
561-630-8530
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 8th, 2014

Dr.Teitelbaum is a caring, professional doctor. I am a mother of an autistic child with severe emotional problems. Dr. Teitelbaum actually listens to what I have to say and makes decisions about medications WITH me, not just telling me what to give my child. He actually prefers to not prescribe meds, which I like. But he also knows meds are necessary for some people. He has never steered us wrong (or anyone else I know that takes their child to him).

|  Helping my 13 Year Old Child  |  show details
by HP on Jul 21st, 2014

From the very first appointment Dr. Teitelbaum showed his support, understanding nature, asked in-depth questions and displayed a sense of humor to help us feel relaxed. My daughter felt very comfortable and opened up about her feelings to him. We left his office with a game plan and the re-assurance that we could call with any questions or problems. Marina or Caroline, after speaking with Dr. Teitelbaum, were always quick to respond if we had an issue that needed to be addressed, i.e., change in dosage of a medication.

|  Dr teitelbaum is the best!  |  show details
by Charlot Luinetti on Jul 14th, 2014

My experience with Dr Teitelbaum has always been very positive. He is on time, listens carefully and is understanding and veryprofessional. I am very comfortable talking to him. He is excellent at explaining symptoms, medications and side effects. He explains all the lab work and responds promptly if you have a problem.

Jul 1st, 2014

Dr. Teitlebaum is caring physician that is great with young adults.

Apr 30th, 2014

Great Dr. takes time to listen and diagnosis was accurate. I have been going to him for years and he has been helpful in finding me the right medications. His follow up is great, genuinely concerned about side effects and physical manifestations that may be caused by the medications. Recommended to anyone looking for help.

|  Dr. Marshall Teitelbaum  |  show details
by Paula on Oct 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. T for about nineteen years for depression that was caused by a ear problem that was not diagnosed for about 6 months. I was in so much discomfort and having to deal with it that long, I was about at the end of my rope. If it wasn't for Dr. T I would not be here today as I was so tired of being in pain for so long, I for the first time in my life considered suicide. Dr. T was wonderful from the first time I met him till today, he knew what to do for me. He is so very compassionate and always remembers my birthday, anniversary. He always make you feel comfortable and he is so down to earth that you really can talk to him about any problems you may have.

|  Amazing Results!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

We'd been to several doctors before going to Dr. T. He was prompt, engaging, caring and clearly knew what he was doing. By our third appointment, everything was going so smoothly we had almost forgotten how hard things had been. We are extremely grateful to have found this fine and compassionate physician.

|  Still on The Fence  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

We've been taking our child to Dr. Teitelbaum for a few months. At first, we were very excited, but as time goes on, don't really see anything different than our previous doctors. He is very nice and funny, which is good when dealing with kids. It is frustrating to try to get a live person on the phone, but they are good at calling back. The woman at the desk just does not seem very friendly. I also don't like the fact that Dr. Teitelbaum will not speak to you on the phone. It's not so bad that you have to fax your questions and then the receptionist calls you back with the answers, but then if you have a follow up question, you have to wait for her to ask Dr. Teitelbaum and then call you back again. Still hopeful that he can help us, but losing hope as time goes on.

|  Great Dr., impossible to get ahold of  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I've been a patient for 10 years and trust Dr. Teitelbaum completely. However, it is very near impossible to get ahold of the staff for help with appointments. The voice mail message hangs up on you outside of office hours without letting you leave a message.. and to make it worse they don't turn their phones back on during what they say are office hours. When you do get a call through, you have a complicated menu and the end result is always leaving a voice mail message. I've been unable to confirm appointments but they are happy to charge me $105 dollars for a missed appt., which are strictly limited to 15 minutes. After all this, if you don't get a phone call reminding you of your appointment then it's considered a courtesy, nothing more. When you try to discuss this, they are rude, condescending, and, well... great to talk to if you need a fast shock to your BP to get it up. And, in the end, these rules that are enforced are done so at the Dr.'s say, which is troubling. I do not recommend unless you have no concern whatsoever for wasted money.

Apr 7th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. "T". He is very prompt, compassionate, easy to talk to, and uses common sense to supplement his education and training.

|  Great Dr. - extremely caring and helpful  |  show details
by M Hadley on Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Teitelbaum is just hands-down a great doctor. I was suffering from depression and severe anxiety disorder and he was not only patient and kind but onfident "we" would find a solution. And it worked. He really cares and I think that's great. He's never forgotten a birthday, either. It's a little difficult getting throughthe phone line but if you fax them with a question the response is very fast.