A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Trubow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Trubow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Trubow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trubow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Trubow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall David Trubow MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall D. Trubow practice?
- Dr. Marshall Trubow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Trubow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.