A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall McLean Urist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall McLean Urist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall McLean Urist, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean Urist graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLean Urist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall McLean Urist MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall McLean Urist practice?
- Dr. Marshall McLean Urist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall McLean Urist practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.