Learn more about Dr. Marshall Urist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Urist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urist Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Urist, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urist graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Urist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- UAB Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall M Urist MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall M. Urist practice?
- Dr. Marshall Urist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Urist practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.