A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Wareham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Wareham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wareham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wareham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Wareham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wareham graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wareham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Sycamore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Claude Wareham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. Wareham practice?
- Dr. Marshall Wareham has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Wareham practices Ophthalmology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Ophthalmologists.