A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Wareham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Wareham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wareham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wareham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Wareham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wareham graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wareham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Sycamore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Claude Wareham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall C. Wareham practice?
- Dr. Marshall Wareham has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Wareham practices Ophthalmology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Ophthalmologists.