A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall T. Watson practice?
Dr. Marshall Watson practices Neurological Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN.
See Gallatin Neurological Surgeons.