Learn more about Dr. Marshall Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Tredway Watson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall T. Watson practice?
- Dr. Marshall Watson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Watson practices Neurological Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN.
See Gallatin Neurological Surgeons.