A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Wickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wickens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wickens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall R. Wickens practice?
Dr. Marshall Wickens practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evart, MI.
See Reed City Family Physicians, Reed City General Practitioners, and Reed City Internists.