A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Wickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wickens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall R Wickens DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall R. Wickens practice?
- Dr. Marshall Wickens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Wickens practices Family Medicine near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evart, MI.
See Reed City Family Physicians.