Dr. Marshall Willis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 22nd, 2014
Amazing and Caring Dr.
I first started seeing Dr. Willis as a kid, almost 25 years ago. He has always been caring and shows genuine interest in his patients and their families. In high school my family moved out of state, but still returned to Utah once a year for our annual visits. Since then I have moved away for college and then work, but continue to see him as a provider when I go home to visit! I wish they made more doctors like Dr. Willis!

September 5th, 2013
AMAZING!!!
Doctor Willis is seriously an amazing doctor. I started seeing him when I was 6 months pregnant with my son. He is so kind and caring. He would always ask for updates on my husband (he was deployed at the time) and made me feel so comfortable in the appointments. Dr. Willis delivered my little man, and I chose for him to be my son's doctor until we out of state. Now we are moving back to Utah, and waiting to do IVF until we get there, just so he can be my doctor again for baby number 2.

June 5th, 2008
He is Great
I've been going to him since about 7th grade. He has delivered two out of my three babies. And the one he did not was because i lived to far away from him like 5 hrs. He listens to you and what you want and what you think might be wrong with your body. He is very good about getting back to you on tests and other things he calls you personally. He is one of a kind and even though i live at least a half hr away now i still go into him. Dr Willis is one of a kind and will be hard to replace once he retires.

June 3rd, 2008
An ideal family doc
Compassionate, professional, yet warm and personal, they don't make them like Dr. Willis anymore.