A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Yacoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Yacoe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Yacoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Edwin Yacoe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall E. Yacoe practice?
- Dr. Marshall Yacoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshall Yacoe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Radiologists.