A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Zablen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Zablen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Zablen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablen graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Zablen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Mem Hosp & Hlth Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Alan Zablen MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshall A. Zablen practice?
- Dr. Marshall Zablen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Zablen practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Sylmar Internists.