A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Zamansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Zamansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Zamansky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamansky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Zamansky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zamansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshall J. Zamansky practice?
Dr. Marshall Zamansky practices Otolaryngology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists.