A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Zamansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Zamansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamansky
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Zamansky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamansky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Zamansky has 24 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Jay Zamansky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marshall J. Zamansky practice?
- Dr. Marshall Zamansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Zamansky practices Otolaryngology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA.
See Worcester Otolaryngologists.