A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsie Hass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsie Hass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsie Hass, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Ovarian Cancer
- Postpartum Depression
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hass graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsie Hass MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marsie Hass practice?
- Dr. Marsie Hass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marsie Hass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Homewood, IL and South Holland, IL.
See Hazel Crest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.