Dr. Marsilia Cloud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsilia Cloud?

November 18th, 2015

Was given her name from my primary care Dr. and was very pleased. She took the time to see me in her office before the examination. I feel that she is a very caring Dr. and very complete in her diagnosis.

October 7th, 2013

Dr. Cloud

Dr. Cloud is a VERY caring and capiable physician. She always looks you in the eye while you talk to her AND she really listens! Dr. Cloud is not afraid to keep up on new technology and will apply herself to use that technology with confidence AND humility. I am a health care worker and I see ALL kinds of doctors and I can say she is the most professional and caring of all.

April 8th, 2011

I hav been a patient of Dr. Cloud for over 5 years now and I highly suggest her. Her bedside manner is great and she seems like she genuinely cares about her patients. Staff at the office is great as well.

September 30th, 2010

Horrendous practice

-After waiting for over 2 hours for a routine exam/pap, you would think Dr. Cloud could have had some time to spend with me. Unfortunately, she did not listen to any of my concerns about my attempts to get pregnant. She told me taking my temperature daily to find out when I ovulate is "junk science" and I would get pregnant if I just relaxed. She dismissed ALL of my concerns as if they were unimportant. She then walked out of the room, mid-sentence, and never told me the exam was over. I waited over 5 min. for her to come back before I realized I was simply supposed to leave. I was horrified with my treatment! -The nurse pratictioners, both times I had exams, walked into the room in the middle of the exam, while I was spread-eagle for the whole world to see. -I also had to wait 4 months before I could make my next yearly appointment. Despite the fact that I was a returning patient! This leads me to believe the practice has gotten TOO big and the focus is no longer on the individual. I am in the market for a new GYN.

April 21st, 2010

Dr. Cloud is very easy to talk to, takes time with her patients, is gentle and genuinely concerned. I always recommend her to others.

March 30th, 2010

Great, makes you feel very comfortable.

June 16th, 2009

Highly Recommend Dr Cloud

Dr Cloud is everything you could ask for in a Doctor - very personable, knowledgeable, kind and caring. I feel extremely comfortable with her and would highly recommend her to others looking for a new gynocologist.

May 29th, 2009

She is kind and caring. Also she is very gentle.

March 24th, 2009

Dr. Cloud is wonderful! She's gentle and kind and very knowledgeable. I am 52 years old and a new patient and will not hesitate to return. I've actually referred my daughter to her as well.

March 7th, 2017