A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marson Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marson Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marson Ma, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John North Shores Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marson Ma MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marson Ma practice?
- Dr. Marson Ma has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marson Ma practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.