A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marson Tenoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marson Tenoso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marson Tenoso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenoso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tenoso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marson D Tenoso MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marson D. Tenoso practice?
- Dr. Marson Tenoso has 1 office location.
Dr. Marson Tenoso practices Pediatrics near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Pediatricians.