A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marston Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marston Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marston Holt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Physicians Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marston Shaun Holt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marston S. Holt practice?
- Dr. Marston Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marston Holt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.