A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marston Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marston Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marston Holt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Physicians Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marston Shaun Holt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marston S. Holt practice?
- Dr. Marston Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marston Holt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.