Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mart Amick
Mart Amick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Mart Amick is affiliated with Christiana Hospital and Wilmington Hospital. Mart Amick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Mart Amick has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Mart Amick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. George Moutsatsos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0 mi24
Dr. David Maged
Wilmington, DE 0 mi29
Dr. Gerald Obrien
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wilmington, DE 0 mi33