Dr. Marta Archutowska Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marta Archutowska?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 15th, 2011

Horrible.

She is the most rude, uncaring and horrible doctor I have ever been to. She made me feel stupid, talked to me like I was 2 years old (she even drew me pictures). She gave me conflicting information consistantly. I went in for pseudotumor cerebri caused by PCOS. My optic nerves were swollen which is a sign. This darn doctor sends me to get a spinal tap and tells me that if my pressure is elevated, I have Pseudotumor Cerebri and will put me on medicine. Well, My pressure was elevated and when I went back in.. she said "I don't know whats wrong with you" and told me to go back to the opthalmologist. SERIOUSLY? You tell me you are going to do something (i.e. give me medicine if my pressure is elevated) and you don't do it. Everytime I saw her (3 times) she made me feel as though I was making everything up and as though I wasn't important. HORRIBLE Experience. I am now lost and undiagnosed. Fantastic. P.S. Wait time is over an hour! & she only sees you for 3 minutes.

June 3rd, 2011