Overall Review

January 24th, 2016
Dr. Becker would be worth any wait! She is warm, calm, reassuring, and most of all, none of my visits have ever seemed rushed. When I perforated my eardrum and thought I would not be able to fly for a family thanksgiving, she developed a plan with clear written instructions how I could manage the flight. I flew with very little discomfort and am very grateful for her care and thoroughness.

July 8th, 2015
General Manager
I suffered for many years with chronic sinus infections that went undiagnosed. I have been on multiple antibiotics during that time. Thank God someone who knew me knew someone who worked for Dr. Becker and recommended me to the specialty group. After doing topical rinses for several months everything has cleared up and I feel ALIVE again!!! Staff is wonderful and the office is always running smoothly and appointments on time.

December 11th, 2014
Surgery without pain and an excellent outcome.
I was impressed with Dr. Becker and her team. Surgery without pain. Thank you.

November 13th, 2014
Sinus Surgery
I have been seeing Dr. Becker for about a year for my chronic sinusitis and recently had her perform surgery to resolve a handful of miscellaneous sinus issues. The surgery went great and I am feeling much better. She took a substantial amount of time to explain my options and help alleviate my concerns about the surgery. Much of the work was remediation from two other surgeries I had in the past. Shortly after this surgery I feel much better than I ever felt after the past surgeries. Dr. Becker has a great bedside manner and really took the time to make my wife and I feel comfortable with the surgery. In addition Dr. Becker's office staff has been great throughout all the points. A couple of times when I have had bad sinus infections and other problems the staff has squeezed me into before the first appointment or at lunch time.

September 19th, 2014
I had my first visit with Dr. Becker and was totally impressed with her. Dr. Becker was strongly recommended to me by a very good friend who had recently been treated by Dr. Becker. He could not say enough good things about her, which I can now see why. Her bedside manner was very soothing, her staff was kind, caring and courteous and I did not feel rushed (even though I was late for my appt.). I'm looking forward to my next visit and if I need surgery, I feel confident that I will be in good hands. Thank you, Dr. Becker and staff!!!!

May 16th, 2014
Balloon sinuplasty , changed my quality of life
6 weeks ago, Dr. Becker performed a Balloon sinuplasty on me. It was life changing. I've had sinus issues my entire life, complicated with chronic allergies and I can say it is a 98% improvement. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was life changing. I sleep better the chronic sinus headaches and post nasal drip are a thing of the past. The procedure itself was relatively painless, the recovery very quick and the improvement immediate.

May 3rd, 2014
I had a bad experience
She seemed like a nice enough lady, but unsure of herself. She told me that she could straighten my septum but after the surgery I didnt feel any better. I went to another physician and had to have it done again.

March 9th, 2014
BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
I received better care from my GP doctor than Dr. Becker. She gave me the "Bums Rush" treatment. Twisted my problem into something totally different from what I was trying to explain. Condescending attitude with her explanation of her diagnosis. Never going back that's for sure. Don't waste your time or money at this practice

February 16th, 2014
First Appt., No Help. Second Appt., Bingo
Dr. Becker is very personable. My initial appt. was for persistent pain in one ear. The physical exam was less than thorough and I left with no resolution other than to "call if I had any problem." I called three weeks later for another appointment. I felt something was missed the first time around. Again, she was friendly and personable. I told her I still had the same ear pain and questioned if it was mere coincidence that my nasal passage on that side was hard to breathe through. She did a nasal exam and determined I had a partial collapse that she could fix. The surgery went well and she was very attentive in post-op visits. It was wonderful to be able to breathe again and I explained that my ear pain had also been resolved. She paused for a moment and then reasoned that with a blocked nasal passage, I was most likely sleeping with my mouth open which, in turn, created nerve strain from my jaw to my ear. Once I could breathe normally, I no longer slept with my mouth open and my jaw agape. No more nerve pressure equals no more ear pain in my case. Bingo! She does speak fast and I couldn't absorb all the info at once, but when I told her my brain couldn't keep up with hers, she happily wrote the explanations and drew diagrams for me to take home. I was ecstatic with the results of the surgery and will definitely return to Dr. Becker if I ever develop ear, nose or throat problems again because I know she's up to any challenge and doesn't let her ego get in the way.

July 8th, 2013
WONDERFUL!
Dr. Becker was wonderful! She eased my mind! I would recommend her to anyone!

July 5th, 2013
Great Doctor
very knowledgeable and caring

June 28th, 2013
Constultant
My husband went to see Dr Becker. She was the sweetest and nicest Dr. She took time with my husband answered each and every question he had. Was very gentle with him as she examined him. She is so down to earth. Is just like one of us. We would recommend Dr Becker to anyone. She is fabulous!