A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Blesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Blesa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Blesa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blesa graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Blesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blesa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marta I. Blesa practice?
Dr. Marta Blesa practices Pediatrics near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City Pediatricians.