A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marta Blesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marta Blesa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marta Blesa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blesa graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Blesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marta Irene Blesa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marta I. Blesa practice?
- Dr. Marta Blesa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marta Blesa practices Pediatrics near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City Pediatricians.