Pediatrician

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
very bad show details very bad
by ra on Jun 5th, 2015

Staff is very bad they have not any kind of manner and survive Dr also bored

Jun 21st, 2012

Does not have very good bedside manner & isnt interactive w/patients. But easy to get an appointment & if you're just going in for a wellness check, she's okay. Not great if you possibly need further care, diagnosis or follow up though.

Unprofessional medical practice show details Unprofessional medical practice
Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Marta Blesa is a terrible doctor. Her medical license should be taken away from her. She misdiagnosed my son's condition. In addition, the office does not keep up with their appointment time. They treated their patients as if they are the only medical office in town. The waiting time is more than an hour. You can die in her office while Dr. Blesa is on a phone dealing with her household affairs.

Terrible service show details Terrible service
Jan 13th, 2010

My daughter was scheduled for the first appointment of the day. When we showed up there were two other patients also waiting. Dr. Blesa triple booked us. After two hours we left. As we were walking out Dr. Blesa came out of her office and began yelling at us for leaving the appointment. She has a terrible bedside manner and provides terrible service. This is just one example of the poor service we received from her.

Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was recommended to Dr Blesa through a friend of mine. I was in search of a good Dr who truly listens and cares about her patients but I did not find it here. She is overall an 'ok' doctor but she seems so distracted all the time. It seems like her mind

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Citysearch User on Dec 20th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I went in to Marta Blesa`s office as a scared pregnant 16 year old girl & she was extremely rude & judgmental towards me 10 years later I am...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com