Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Pediatricians

Temple City
5821 Temple City Blvd
Temple City, CA 91780
626-287-8261
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Does not have very good bedside manner & isnt interactive w/patients. But easy to get an appointment & if you're just going in for a wellness check, she's okay. Not great if you possibly need further care, diagnosis or follow up though.

|  Unprofessional medical practice  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Marta Blesa is a terrible doctor. Her medical license should be taken away from her. She misdiagnosed my son's condition. In addition, the office does not keep up with their appointment time. They treated their patients as if they are the only medical office in town. The waiting time is more than an hour. You can die in her office while Dr. Blesa is on a phone dealing with her household affairs.

|  Terrible service  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

My daughter was scheduled for the first appointment of the day. When we showed up there were two other patients also waiting. Dr. Blesa triple booked us. After two hours we left. As we were walking out Dr. Blesa came out of her office and began yelling at us for leaving the appointment. She has a terrible bedside manner and provides terrible service. This is just one example of the poor service we received from her.

|  show details
Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was recommended to Dr Blesa through a friend of mine. I was in search of a good Dr who truly listens and cares about her patients but I did not find it here. She is overall an 'ok' doctor but she seems so distracted all the time. It seems like her mind

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Bad experience  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 20th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I went in to Marta Blesa`s office as a scared pregnant 16 year old girl & she was extremely rude & judgmental towards me 10 years later I am...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com