Dr. Marta Bognar MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Gainesville, GA

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Bognor is the very BEST DOCTOR !!!

July 8th, 2016
Recent visit
I arrived in plenty of time for my appointment, and gave them my completed paperwork, didn't have to wait too long and Jamie came to get me to do everything needed before I met the Doctor. She arrived, and was very pleasant and asked questions and then I had blood and x-rays done. I think everybody was extremely nice and I feel that Doctor Bognar is very qualified. Would recommend her to my friends.

April 24th, 2013
Does not listen
She is rushed and does not take into consideration that although she sees the same type of issues throughout her day, to the patient, this is their life and well being and when you're not well, it effects all aspects of your life, not just the five minutes she takes to begrudgingly do her exam.

February 26th, 2013
University of Georgia Ret. Transit Maintenance Super.
Having seen at least 20 different doctors and surgeons over the last 15 years. I would like to think I have a well rounded expierence with the good and bad of the professional medical community. I find Dr. Bognar to be most professional with a remarkable ability to sense many of the things I neglect to tell her about my condition. The level of her concern is most obvious. The questions she asks are nearly always directed toward my specific case. Never leaving me with any feeling that she is distracted or not completely tuned to my issues during my visit. Her staff have been over the top helpful to me during all stages of my treatment. During recient changes in treatment procedures. The staff has gone out of their way to ensure that any and all assistance I've needed has been addressed.

August 10th, 2011
After 27 Doctors in 14 yrs She knew exactly what she was doing and very professional
I DO recommend Dr. Bognar to everyone that ever talks about anything she knows and treats. If she is not sure she will send you to the best who can help and after that she will treat it so it will be close to home. I can say she made me feel so much better and treats me for all the rare things I have. I would not pass her up anyday as being my doctor and she is very personalble and cares about you, how you feel etc.....

June 2nd, 2011
New Fibro patient
I would recommend Dr. Bognar to anyone. I read previous reviews prior to my appointment and was prepared for the worst. I did have to wait for an appointment and then I waited about 40 minutes before I saw her. To my delight I got the opposite of the negative reviews! I was previously diagnosed by someone else with Osteoarthritis. But I knew something more was wrong. She ask me to start at the beginning and tell her what I was experiencing and for how long. She spent about 45 minutes with me. Since my appointment (two months ago) she has followed up with me twice by phone and I have a follow up appointment next week. Her staff has been wonderful as well.

May 2nd, 2011
New doctor for me. I was very impressed with how fast I got my appt and how everything went very smoothly.

April 23rd, 2010
really doesn't listen
I believe Dr Bognar's could be more open to what I am telling her on how I feel and what treatments are working. She seems to blow me off and it's frustrating because I feel like I'm leaving her office knowing less than when I went in.

October 6th, 2009
Caring Doctor
Dr. Bognar is a caring doctor. Sometimes the wait is long but it is worth it when you get in to see her. She is very thorough and thinks outside the box.

July 27th, 2009